Duty to inform.
The Administrator of the User’s personal data provided via the contact form, that is the entity deciding on the purposes and methods of its processing, is POOL DESIGN COMPANY ELWIRA WOŹNIEWSKA, Antoniówka, 11, 26-630, Jedlnia-Letnisko, NIP 7962784988, (hereinafter referred to as Administrator) .
The personal data provided by the User in the contact form is processed by the Administrator based on the consent expressed by the User, within the meaning of art. 6 par. 1 lit. a) Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC – hereinafter referred to as the GDPR.
Providing personal data contained in the contact form is voluntary. The User has the right to withdraw his consent at any time by contacting the Administrator email@example.com, without affecting the compliance with the law of processing, which was made on the basis of consent before its withdrawal.
The User has the right to access their personal data at any time, rectify, delete or limit processing and the right to object to the processing, as well as the right to transfer data.
The Administrator processes User’s personal data for the following purposes:
- Communication with the User, in particular handling complaints about the Administrator’s products or services;
- Presenting commercial offers to the User electronically.
- Presenting commercial offers to the User by telephone contact.
- The User is sent information via e-mail as part of the Administrator’s newsletter.
- Allow the User to submit comments or opinions about the Administrator’s products or services.
The Administrator may process User’s personal data provided in the contact form also for the following purposes:
- in order to conclude and implement a possible agreement between the User and the Administrator and the User’s service as the Administrator’s customer in accordance with art. 6 par. 1 lit. b) GDPR;
- in order to make financial settlements with a User who is an Administrator’s customer as a possible agreement concluded between the parties, as well as a possible pursuit of claims against the User being a client within the legitimate interest of the Administrator in accordance with Art. 6 par. 1 lit. f) GDPR and fulfillment of the Administrator’s legal obligations towards tax authorities on the basis of separate provisions in accordance with art. 6 par. 1 lit. c) GDPR;
- in order to implement the Administrator’s marketing activities within the legitimate interest of the Administrator within the meaning of art. 6 par. 1 lit. f) GDPR, as well as according to statements of intent concerning marketing communication submitted to the Administrator. Consents granted in the scope of marketing communication (eg. for sending commercial information by electronic means or telephone contact for direct marketing purposes) may be withdrawn at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of the processing, which was made on the basis of consent prior to its withdrawal;
- in order to fulfill the legal obligations of the Administrator towards the User specified in the GDPR, within the meaning of art. 6 par. 1 lit. c) GDPR.
The User’s personal data is not transferred by the Administrator to third parties.
The administrator stores personal data for such a period as is necessary to achieve specific goals, i.e .:
- for the period of conducting business by the Administrator.
In case of any questions or problems related to the processing of personal data, please contact the Administrator at the following address:
Antoniówka 11, 26-630 Jedlnia-Letnisko, firstname.lastname@example.org.
The User has the right to file a complaint to the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.